Armstrong / Alar Chain Products
Committed To Quality
How much are little fingers worth?
Replacement slings for childrens swingsets and commercial swingsets.
Please call for details at 800-927-8549
- Nylon Synthetic Sling – Features a larger stretching capacity than polyester synthetic slings to avoid shock loading
- Polyester Round Sling – Designed to contour and hug loads tighter than tradition synthetic slings
- Polyester Web Synthetic Sling – Stretches less than nylon synthetic slings for better load control
EYE & EYE SLINGS
- Type 3 Flat Eye – Medium Duty (600 Webbing)
- Type 4 Twisted Eye – Medium Duty (600 Webbing)
- Type 3 Flat Eye – Heavy Duty (900 Webbing)
- Type 4 Twisted Eye – Heavy Duty (900 Webbing)
CORDURA JACKET/NYLON SLINGS
Single Line (SL) nylon slings and Double Line (DL) nylon slings are constructed with a high tenacity nylon inner core providing ultra-strength. These nylon slings are also combined with an externally integrated Condura Jacket providing superior abrasion resistance.
REVERSED EYE WEB SLINGS
Reversed eye web slings feature wear pads and sleeves to give extra sling protection at expected wear points.
Reversed eye web sling wear pads are available in:
- Light Polyester
- Heavy Polyester
- Light Nylon
- Heavy Nylon
ENDLESS WEB SLINGS
TRIANGLE / CHOKER WEB SLINGS
WIDE BODY CARGO (WB)
FOR HEAVY DUTY LOADS
ATTACHED EYE (AE)
FOR LIGHT DUTY LOADS
NYLON WEB BRIDLES
Our nylon web bridles are incredibly strong, highly durable and their extreme flexibility makes them easy to store.
Nylon web bridles available in:
- Heady duty one leg
- Heavy duty two leg
- Heavy duty four leg
FALL PROTECTION AND
CARGO CONTROL RATCHET
When searching for a cargo control ratchet utility strap, please consider the weight of the cargo as well as taking into consideration the type of cargo or load to be shipped with the ratchet/utility strap.
Cargo control ratchet straps/utility straps are available in:
- 1” Utility Tie Down
- Universal Ratchet Strap
- Vinyl Hooks Ratchet Strap
- Motorcycle Cam Strap
- 2” HD Ratchet Tie Down
- DD 13 Long Wide Handle Ratchet Assembly
- DD 6.5 Narrow Handle Ratchet Assembly
- Series “E” Straps
- 2” Logistic Strap With Ratchet Buckle
- 2” Logistic Strap With Cam Buckle
FLAT BED PRODUCTS
Useful Sling Info
- At a 90° sling to load angle the sling is at 100% of the WWL.
- At 60° sling to load angle a loss of 14% efficiency occurs and the sling is capable of lifting 8,600 lbs.
- At 45° sling to load angle a loss of 30% efficiency occurs and the sling is capable of lifting 7,000 lbs.
- At 30° sling to load angle the working load limit is reduced by 50% and the sling is capable of lifting only 5,000 lbs.
Expert advice is just a phone call away