Armstrong / Alar Chain Products
Committed To Quality
Each type of chain has its intended uses and a maximum weight it can hold before stressing and finally breaking which we’ve charted out for each chain type we have available. However if more detail is needed for a specific type of chain, please contact us here or for a faster response time, call us at 800-927-8549.
We offer bulk chain for sale at discounted pricing as well as bulk discounts for most of our other products. Please call us at 800-927-8549 for more information, we’d be happy to help!
- Stainless Steel Chains – Strong and highly resistant to rusting
- Galvanized Steel Chains – For applications requiring corrosion resistance
- Steel Chains – Generic, high strength chain
- Brass Chains – Strong, slightly resistant to corrosion and germicidal
Chains are rated and given a “grade” by the National Association of Chain Manufacturers according to their tensile strength.
- Grade 30 Chain – General purpose chain, not used for overhead lifting
- Grade 40 Chain – Equal strength to Grade 43, yet smaller in size, not used for overhead lifting
- Grade 43 Chain – High strength, used for tied owns mainly, not used for overhead lifting
- Grade 70 Chain – Otherwise known as “Transport Chain” used for tied owns on transportation loads
- Grade 80 Chain – Made for safety, ideal for overhead lifting or heavy duty towing
- Grade 100 Chain – Up to 25% stronger than Grade 80 chain, ideal for overhead lifting or heavy duty towing
At Armstrong/Alar Chain Corporation, bulk chains and chain related accessories are our expertise. We’ve been supplying high quality bulk chains for sale, cables, hooks, fasteners and other chain accessories for over 20 years now and can rightly say we know what we’re doing when it comes to chains.
It’s important to us that our customers are buying the proper chain for their needs. Whether it be needing weldless chains, welded chains, beaded chains, curb chains etc. we’ll make sure the right type of chain is provided. For immediate assistance, call us at 800-927-8549.
Our Chain Options
Click below to see each of our chain specifications:
Expert advice is just a phone call away